Available for licensing on PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, and Linux.
General Licensing Information
- There is one type of license that covers Windows, Mac, and Linux.
- Every license includes full source code for the engine, tools, and demo game.
- The license never expires, and there is no limit to the number of games that can be made or sold.
- There are no royalties to pay.
- New major versions will be released regularly at a rate of four times per year.
- An initial license costs $495 per person and gets you the latest version.
- An upgrade to a new major version within 15 months of a previous purchase costs $195.
Upgrading from the C4 Engine
If you purchased a license to the C4 Engine any time in 2014 or 2015, then we will deduct whatever you previously paid from the cost of a new license to the Tombstone Engine. (In some cases, this means that you will be able to get the first version of the Tombstone Engine for free.) If you ever purchased a professional license to the C4 Engine, then you are eligible for a free license to Tombstone Engine 1.0.