Available for licensing on PlayStation 4, Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS.
General Licensing Information
- There is one type of license for desktop/mobile that covers Windows, Mac, Linux, and iOS.
- Every license includes full source code for the engine, tools, and demo game.
- The license never expires, and there is no limit to the number of games that can be made or sold.
- There are no royalties to pay.
- New major versions will be released regularly at a rate of four times per year.
- An initial license costs $495 per person and gets you the latest version.
- An upgrade to a new major version within 15 months of a previous purchase costs $195.
Upgrading from the C4 Engine
If you purchased a license to the C4 Engine any time in 2014 or 2015, then we will deduct whatever you previously paid from the cost of a new license to the Tombstone Engine. In some cases, this means that you will be able to get the first version of the Tombstone Engine for free.